Malang Holy-time (part 2) : La Gorgeous Payung Teduh


    I finally get to see a live performance from Payung Teduh ! Reconcile and also amazing, maybe just two words that I can give to a concert on Monday (6/5) yesterday evening. The concert, titled Rhytme of Love held at the Dome Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang (UMM), in addition to performing of Payung teduh also appearance of indie bands Malang others and also coincided with the launching of a local band album called Ice Cream. Here's a little note and a glance from me about this concert.
Me and the girlfriend (ciyeeh) arrived at the venue at 8 passing, late I think, given the open gate that had started at 3 pm. Came, we were immediately exchanged our pre-sale tickets with the original ticket and after that we had to pass through multiple layers of security guard (huft). Before entering into the dome, me and girlfriend took the photos first. Incidentally in front of the committee has provided a wall of fame for place photo (little bit narcism).
Entered, we both immediately treated by a row of indie bands Malang (I do not memorize the names of the band) who brought the hero of each song. My judgment, they (indie bands Malang) is very attractive, the instrument of the good games combined with cool sound effects. Yeaah, I think they're so cool and great. But of several bands that performed that can steal my attention was the band Undah-Undih. Ndagel style of standup comedy and musicality that catchy 80's rock I think is a successful combination made the audience (including me) were very entertained. Not to mention two girls songstress who geulis pisan euy (hahaha).
After performing from Undah Undih, I think the next band is Payung Teduh. Eits was wrong, next is the band performing Ice Cream. New Comer in the realm of indie music Malang, they were lined up as the owner of this event brought approximately 4 songs from their new album (which was launched all). I do not want to talk at length about this band (given my shallow knowledge about the indie band scene Malang and in particular the band itself). But I think this band is more suited as a duet for the vocalist with the other as a drover (ckck). Though the musicality arguably passable vocalist and sound (especially the girls) were fantastic. Oh yaa, still in my opinion, the band also looks a bit arrogant.
At 12 over, eventually Payung Teduh went up on stage. Before playing a row of  their hits. Is the vocal invites us all to sing the song "Bagimu Negeri". Solemn atmosphere and sing along sound echoed throughout the dome. Completed, Payung Teduh immediately play "Berdua Saja", "Kucari Kamu", "Sisa-sisa Keihklasan " & "Angin Pujaan Hujan". After the last song played minor incidents occurred, the committee cut the time in which the band performing. The result of hundreds of attendees and Payung Teduh own personnel also had to be disappointed. But, all immediately relieved by playing the song "Menuju Senja" and "Untuk Wanita Dalam pelukan". Sad but sweet, that's the ending of the Payung Teduh's concert that night. Hopefully tomorrow can meet and see the Payung Teduh concert again. Oh forgetfulness, me, my girlfriend and my friend had the opportunity to photograph together with personnel of Payung Teduh (Is, vocalist & Comi, bass). That's a special moment with them, it turns out they are friendly and humble.


No comments:

Post a Comment