Malang Holy-time (part 1) : FABULEUX BATU SECRET ZOO

    Yeay, finally I can get back vacation. although for the holidays not far away, I was going to Malang. Have not counted how many times I visit this city, especially visiting the sights. But this special time, because I was with my friends working in ALMAHA. And this little story about the trip yesterday.
    As usual Batu town offering coolness and natural beauty with a backdrop of mountains and hills. Not to mention the atmosphere harmony of rural and agricultural, that made me enchanted. Our vacation destination this time is to visit Batu Secret Zoo. Honestly, this is the first time I went here. So I was very enthusiastic and enjoy. Batu Secret Zoo offers a concept of modern zoo that combined with a variety of rides and wildlife museum inside as well. Exciting, because I get to see and learn about the animals of course. And surrounds this place also takes a long time, because the place is huge!!
   Trip around Batu Secret Zoo is completed at four o'clock. Tired, Happy and satisfied that I have feel. And before ending concludes with pictures with ALMAHA friends in front of the Museum Satwa. But I have not finished holiday, because the next day I was there the other exciting trips in this cold city.





No comments:

Post a Comment